Six Sigma Green Belt for Service Organizations
Lead high-impact continuous improvement projects that dramatically improve customer satisfaction and organizational performance. Bring service excellence to the next level with Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Over the last 25 years, the term "Six Sigma" has rapidly become synonymous with manufacturing excellence worldwide. It is now a mainstream tool for service-based organizations – from banks to governments.
Learning Six Sigma Green Belt tools and methods will allow you to develop a business process improvement roadmap for any service sector organization – healthcare, government, finance, engineering, IT, telecommunications, and many more.
The Best Part:
This program will give you the tools and skills to successfully lead improvement projects for your organization. It is also a great prep course for those interested in pursuing formal Six Sigma Green Belt certification in the future.
Who Should Attend
Six Sigma for Process Excellence is being successfully employed by leaders in all service industries from financial services, hospitality and high-tech to healthcare and government services.
This seminar will benefit:
- VPs and directors in all service-based organizations
- Service and operations managers, engineering managers, organizational trainers and quality managers who are always striving to improve customer service and satisfaction
- Service organizations that have already deployed Lean strategies, but want to incorporate Six Sigma tools and techniques to drive even greater value and success with a blended Lean Six Sigma strategy
- Continuous improvement specialists and project managers who want to leverage powerful Six Sigma problem-solving tools to drive greater value
- Managers and executives who want to learn how to employ powerful Six Sigma tools and techniques to reduce process variability, costs and service delivery times, as well as drive higher
levels of customer satisfaction and profitability
What You Will Learn
- The principles, tools and methods required by a Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to better understand the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and link these to processes and supporting metrics
- Learn to lead proven Six Sigma DMAICstyle projects that drive service improvement and tangible financial benefits
- Combine basic quality with powerful process analysis tools to create better service with less cost
- Gain in-depth understanding of the impact of process variation in order to achieve predictable, error-free processes and customer service
- Successfully close process improvement projects and implement process control tools that will ensure that the benefits realized are sustained
- Learn how to incorporate quality improvement tools to understand process behaviour and drive better process solutions